When do I W.I.D?
- I go for an important meeting
- I meet my mentor
- I am having an important discussion with a VIP Client
- I have a great idea
- I have a Plan Of Action
- I am sitting down to do my work and have a thought
- My wife tells me something that I feel is necessary
- I go shopping
- I want to remind myself my goal for the day
- I have a target in my head
- I have a grand vision
- Someone borrows money
- Someone borrows something important from me
I W.I.D or Write It Down.
For some strange reason there is a lot of impact this simple act has. In fact, when I speak to a client, communicate an idea to a friend or even engage in a business transaction — I literally and specifically ask the person to Write It Down.
Even right now, the reason I have these ideas and concepts for my Medium article is because I have literally written it down what my goal is for the day and what are the topics I want to blog about.
So the next time you want to do something …… WID