- Once upon a time you had to be good at Communication & Leadership to be a good leader. Few years later it became Information Technology.
Today, if you have to succeed, you need to be an expert at leveraging yourself on Social Media.
- Once upon a time — if you knew the job better than others — you were appointed as the leader.
Today, what employers look for at senior levels, is not an expertise in the process. Rather leadership capacity in making others experts in the process — work cohesively together.
- Once upon a time UK & USA were global leaders.
Today, UK & USA’s days as a Global Power are numbered. You have China, Russia & India with its new legion of billionaires taking over the world stage.
- Once upon a time, if you stated you worked with a company for more than 10 years — it was a badge of honor & loyalty.
Today if you work with a company for more than 3 years — you are considered a fool.
- Once upon a time you needed a Pager, Postal Services, Map, Yellow pages, Telex, Floppy Drive, Box TV, VCR, Camera and Dial up connection to make things happen.
Today all of these functions are on a single device.
So which point do you feel relates to you?
Which one do you agree with the most?
Let me know.