Here is something to make you think and reflect.
Why is it that whatever we love to do — is NOT…
- Easy to achieve?
- Easy to master?
- Easy to earn money quickly or in large amounts?
- Easy to survive doing?
Why is it what we want to do has…..
- Too many competitors
- Too complicated to go through
- Too many critics who tell us we can’t do it?
- And the ones who are successful are only the elusive 1%?
Ever wonder why?
It is because, what we love to do is…
- Looks fun
- Not boring
- Attention grabbing
- Makes us look & feel special?
- Reinforces the fact that we are ‘special’
Here is the bigger question for you….
Have you chosen this path because….
- The Grass is Greener on the other side phenomenon?
- You want to feed your sense of low-self-worth with the good things in life that would reinforce “I am special”?
- You know you are boring so having this alter-ego-career will make your life more exciting?
- You saw this online or saw it on the news or heard it from others or cherry-picked all the wonderful articles, videos & posts that made you feel this was the way forward?
- You just felt this was the right thing trusting your ‘feelings’ and your ‘intuition’?
In fact as yourself this one question and one question alone….
WHY… seriously WHY have you chosen this career path?
Have you chosen your passion for the right reasons?
What problem or part of your personality or painful truth are you trying to hide or run away from through this decision you have made?
Once you truly look deep inside you and ask yourself this question being absolutely and totally genuine & truthful with yourself — you will know the truth. And then — like they always say…. The truth will set you free.