When my clients get in touch with me with the primary focus to increase their customer base, these are the 15 questions I sit down and discuss with them….
See if they help you.
- Who is your customer specifically?
- The majority of your customers — which country do they come from?
- Who gets in touch with you more — Males or Females?
- What age group?
- What is the average amount a customer spend with you or for your service/product?
- Why do they buy from you and not someone else SPECIFICALLY?
- How do the majority of your customers find you?
- How do you target the majority of your customers?
- In you wanted to increase your revenue by 20% every month — what would you have to do?
- What is your do-or-die target every month i.e. how many customers do you need to achieve this target?
- What is the minimum you can charge a customer?
- What is the maximum you can charge a customer?
- What can you do or say now that a customer will give you money asap?
- What is that something ‘extra’ you can start giving the customer which no one else can? (Avoid stating personalized experience)
- What are the things you don’t like to do but if you do, it will increase your bottomline?