- I went through my download folder and removed everything I had downloaded the past week.
- I cleaned up everything on my desktop — everything and I mean everything.
- I ran Daisy Disk to remove the big chunk of Final-Cut-Pro residual videos that my HDD stored.
- I then ran Clean My Mac to remove all the unwanted programs & extra stuff slowing my iMac.
- Then switched off my iMac & cleaned it up completely.
So now my iMac is faster.
- I removed ALL videos I had taken the past month.
- I deleted all images & pictures.
- The ones I thought I needed — either I uploaded them on my social media or stored them else where.
- Went through the apps I had downloaded but never used — removed them all.
- Reset to factory settings
- Cleaned up my iPhone.
So now my iPhone works brand new.
- Removed everything that was on top.
- Kept only what I needed.
- Rest everything else either was thrown out or kept in place.
- Cleaned the place with alcohol & a nice fresh cloth.
- Place looks brand new.
So now my desk looks amazing & new.
Emails & Messages:
- Quickly went through all of them — either I answered them with a deadline or plan of action or deleted them entirely.
- Potential customers or clients who were taking me for a ride — deleted them all.
- Ensured it was brought down to zero.
So now no pending tasks
I feel so much better already!
Want to Ask Me Something for FREE?
PS — Want to join my private community?
Send me a message on Ask@loymachedo.com