9 Thought-Provoking Insights Into Our Enemies — To Make Us Better Human Beings
Here are some of the questions I ask my clients when I have a Coaching session on Reflection, Realization & Revisiting the past.
Reflect on these questions and see what do you come up with.
- Who are your top 5 ‘noticeable’ enemies who keep you on the edge always?
- What are the 3 worthwhile traits your enemy has which you can learn from?
- In what areas are your enemies seriously better than you or What do you admire about your enemies?
- What are the bad traits about you which you are blindsided about but where your enemy is right and you are wrong?
- What if your enemy was right and you were wrong? Then what do you think should be done?
- Which one of your bitter enemies can be a better friend to you?
- The people whom you are jealous off….what insecurities of yours are you manifesting in reality that makes you hate them?
- Define what makes someone your enemy? Now find out where you have done the exact same with someone else.
- I want you to trade places with your enemy. Now analyze YOU and tell me what do you discover?