- No matter how much you work —Remember, work never ends. So why work more than what is required?
- Your company gave you a Certificate of Appreciation?
Don’t get too excited.
Certificates of Appreciation mean nothing
- So you are the Regional Director for Business Communications?
Corporate titles without monetary benefits to follow mean nothing.
- Your success in your corporate position is directly linked to how much your boss approves of you or supports you
- The day you resign from your company remember — everything you did, contributed and sacrificed for the company — all goes down the drain
- When you join a new company — irrespective what you have achieved in the past — you start from a fresh clean new slate. In other words — you are at Zero
- Your success in the corporate world is totally dependent on:
- Who you know
- How much you know
- How you manage & leverage on office politics
- How much your seniors approve of you
- How much ROI you bring into the company
- If you stick to a company for more than 3 years — you are a fool.
- If you get the same salary this year as last year — you are a fool.
- If you are working in a company that pays you the same income for more number of hours worked & more productivity — you are a fool.
- If you do not know how to negotiate and ask for more money — you are a fool.
- Your biggest enemy in the office, is the one who is closest to you and knows all your secret. Most probably — it is your colleague.
- Work on yourself more than you work on your job.
When the company kicks your ass out, you wouldn’t bite the dust.
Want to Ask Me Something for FREE?
PS — Want to join my private community?
Send me a message on Ask@loymachedo.com